Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] Global Technical Operations Scientist
Requisition ID: 1905753037W
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Global Technical Operations Scientist (Base Business)
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 컨슈머 (Consumer)
3. 근무지: 충청북도 청주시
To support activities related to technical manufacturing plant support & technical studies on technical / technology transfer projects, process improvement & productivity initiatives, material and process trouble shootings studies. And ensure all supporting project are defined, planned, documented and executed in the compliance manner to Johnson & Johnson procedures, Regulatory requirement, GMP, EHS&S, Corporate quality standards and in accordance to J&J CREDO.
1) Technology Transfer (TT) project - Support transfer of products from one manufacturing site to another manufacturing site within the AP network. The scope of work will include but no limited to:
- Collect and review historical data of product stability/ process performance
- Coordinate the Development Plan/ GCC for TT formula with team members on their task deliverable to be included in the respective documents.
- Involving in formulation & raw material review and process design for manufacturing scale up mixing process. Perform laboratory batch study and manufacturing plant scale up trials.
- To ensure all the mixing operation systems are updated accurately prior to scale up activities.
- To ensure all documents such as MWI, stability and bulk holding protocols are put in place and manage approval process as required.
- Support Technical assessment for formula bracketing and matrixing strategy for the mixing scale up activities
- Ensure local standard procedures and site specific specifications are up to date for validation or revised and manage approval process
- Execute product technology transfer project as per project timeline. Ensure completeness of documentation on timely basis.
2) Cost Improvement Projects (CIP) – To support technical studies to support local or regional CIP initiative for productivity and / or cost improvement project and identify improvement opportunities to drive productivity and cost improvement which including raw material or process changes which are well defined and planned, documented and ensure execution in manner meeting GMP, health, Safety and Environmental and corporate quality standards. The scope of CIP project will include but no limited to:
- Manufacturing mixing process cycle time improvement
- Productivity improvement
- Eliminate non-value-added activities which drive cycle time improvement
- Process improvement via technology innovation
- Process Optimization
3) Plant Support (IM & EM) – to support technical supports to internal and external manufacturing plant.
- Provide ongoing general assistance in various miscellaneous plant activities
- Provide ongoing solutions to general challenges and issues that arise
- Site capacity increase qualification (tank qualifications,etc)
- Process qualification for secondary vessel to improve plant plannnig flexibility & agility.
- Manufacturing Process capability Improvements - identify critical process parameters, propose alternate process modifications.
- Product Complaint related to batch specific or site related.
- Support mixing MWI specifications/ SAP BOM revision as required
- Product campaigning and sequencing study
- To coordinate accelerated stability program for formulation & process qualification if needed.
- To support Rapid Response event pertaining to plant capacity related and emergency site qualification
4) Investigations and CAPA support - to render technical support on trouble shooting, non-conformance
investigation and root cause analysis pertaining to product formula, raw material and mixing process design.
- Extend techncial support to investigations related to product OOS or process deviation, and Consumer Complaints related to product only
- Conduct thorough root cause and historical data analysis, identify root cause and assess product impact
- Conduct laboratory experimentation as needed related to investigations and root cause analysis
- Write technical justification and other documentation including Product Impact Assessment, Technical Justifications and INV reports
- Ensure R&D lead CAPA related to process & formula design
5) Documentation Control
- Ensure all technical studies (qualifications, trial runs, lab batch studies etc.) are appropriately documented as per documentation system.
- Ensure relevant technical specifications are maintained through change control procedure (GCC) & route for approval through Johnson & Johnson Global Spec system (TRU).
- Ensure that specifications are maintained through change control procedure (GCC).
- Ensure compliance to SOP requirements for specification and documentation.
- To create bill of material (BOM) and maintaining BOM via SAP system for GTO lead project. Ensure mixed bulks BOMs in SAP system are accurately maintained.
- To revise the product relevant document through Johnson & Johnson Global Spec system (TRU).
6) GMP and EHS&S (Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability)
- Ensure daily work practices adhere to GMP and HSE requirement
- Ensure work station is clean and in order
- University/Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Chemistry, Chemical engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing process design and R&D product development will be highly preferred.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to challenge status quo
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Fast learner, positive thinking , Innovative, flexible, independent, adaptable, and high ethical standards
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905753037W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more J&J Korea Information]
페이스북 채용 페이지:
링크드인 채용 페이지:
존슨앤드존슨 채용 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 채용 페이지를 ‘좋아요’ 및 ‘팔로우’ 하시고 만나보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Korea (8265)