Johnson & Johnson Careers
Financial Manager - Facilities Management
Requisition ID: 1905752927W
Location, UK, Ireland, Zug preferred (other EMEA locations considered)
The J&J Supply Chain Finance team is looking for a Finance Manager to join the Facilities Management COE supporting the EMEA region. You will lead the finance transformation in the Region and provide support to the EMEA Regional Facilities Leader.
- As Finance Manager, EMEA facilities, you will be responsible for providing financial leadership to deploy and implement Facilities functional reporting requirements for EMEA. You will also provide finance support to the EMEA regional facilities lead, including analysis and monitoring of regional commitments, supporting Regional lead in discussions and monitoring of external suppliers, and performing financial analysis of strategic projects and initiatives within region.
- You will partner closely with the Finance COE and local finance to design global finance standardization initiatives, and implementation plan to gain visibility to EMEA’s financials. Implementation in region includes facilities reporting for both internal management and vendor performance and monitoring, translation of global / regional guidance to sector / site, standardization of allocations model, and participation in design of finance org and support model for region. Includes developing recommendation on level of support to be provided to sub-regional and micro regional leads.
- As primary finance support to the EMEA region, you will provide financial support and leadership to facilities strategic planning and annual business planning cycles. You will consolidate, frame and provide ongoing analysis and monitoring of regional commitments, including analysis program objectives achieved against target.
- You will have strong communication and collaboration skills and will partner with GFS and other regional affiliate finance teams.
- This role requires a high level of motivation and confidence, and the ability to perform analysis with limited supervision.
- You will be able to frame and communicate for impact.
- Degree level education
- Finance qualification or equivalent with confirmed finance experience
- Strong understanding of JNJ financial structure and reporting processes.
- Process-oriented individual with the ability to analyze.
- Ability to craft standard processes and benchmarks
- Management of an indirect team in matrix environment, with a consistent track record influencing and leading people
- Strong business partner skills and experience of working across all organisational levels
- Experience in financial reporting within EMEA – multiple sectors preferred.
- Strategic Thinking, Teamwork and Teaming, Prudent Risk Taking, Results and Performance Driven
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to make the financially complex simple, especially when interacting with senior level management outside of finance
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)