Johnson & Johnson Careers
[J&J_Vision] - Associate Finance Manager
Requisition ID: 1905752839W
Support to deliver financial commitments, coordinate business planning process with different parties, manage month/quarter end closing, and assist in building robust internal controls.
- Analysis and interpretation of business results, and business case analysis to support management on decision making.
- Profit and Loss statements and BVA analysis
- Analyse operating and financial reports for management
- Support business to deliver financial commitments
b) Business Planning
- Coordinate annual budgeting process in collaboration with Regional Finance, COE and support leadership team in all phases of the Business Planning process.
- This includes preparing the bottom up/target-based BP/JU/NU/LT P&Ls and related submissions, and providing insights on the forecasts, capturing appropriate inputs from all stakeholders in a timely and organized manner and ensuring sound financial rational for submitted budget.
c) Management of Month End Processes
- Ensure timely and accurate close of our books partnering with GS and Tax COE
- Compliance SOX officer – Ensure the compliant with all SOX requirements. Completion of periodic compliance activities (DCM reviews, SOPs, Authority Matrix, Reports)
- ICP & Standard Cost: compilation of STD COGS for annual updates, working on IBT and ICP scenario with tax team and COE/Regional Finance
- Working Capital Management: Annual Borrowing Limits with Treasury
- System Related – AP Tracker updates, Pricing & Customer Master approvals
- Assist in ad hoc projects or assignments
Ability to work in a complex and matrix environment
Quick learner and high aptitude to work in dynamic environment
Analytical and hard working – ability to deep dive on numbers.
High on team work and collaboration
(2) Experience & Knowledge
4-6 years’ experience in financial planning & analysis, and business partnering with preference for matrix / complex environment work experience.
Knowledge of TM1, Cognos and SAP is a plus
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
(3) Education & Professional Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
Member of Local CPA / ACCA or equivalent
(4) Language Requirements
Fluency in English and Mandarin.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)