Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905752099W
Curious about our department?
GMED Healthcare BVBA is the European Trading and Distribution Company for all goods of the Hospital Medical Devices (HMD) sector of J&J, managing a network of Distribution Centers and the related in and outgoing material flows. As part of the MD Global Supply Chain, it is a central entity that owns all goods and manages financial flows related to European distribution for HMD EMEA and affiliate deliveries from Europe to rest of world.
This is a key position within the GMED Finance Team that reports to the Senior Finance Manager – Accounting, Reporting and Compliance (ARC) and will be responsible for preparing and managing the overall GMED Freight inbound and outbound process. This role will be responsible for driving the automation initiatives across GMED per agreed roadmap with senior management, collaborating with the other J&J automation teams. Finally, the incumbent will be supporting the ARC group in executing key management reporting analytics & other FP&A activities as required.
The role requires strong collaboration with other GMED Finance Groups, GS Team, HMD regional EMEA and Supply Chain Finance. It is a key position which provides a great opportunity to consolidate financial knowledge, talent development and business exposure.
Permanent contract – Full time.
- Prepare and manage GMED inbound and outbound process – Preparation of monthly charge out to EMEA countries
- Preparation of monthly accruals to Sourcing companies
- Clear communication stakeholders
- Responsible for executing GMED innovation roadmap
- The role will develop and deliver value -added business intelligence and advanced analytic solutions to supply chain and business initiatives
- Responsible together with the broader GMED team for developing a community of automation SMEs across the finance function
- Actively engage with global, regional finance, GS and IT functions to drive efficiency through introduction of new & improved analytics and support projects in this space
- Leverage existing capabilities and technology enablers to drive automation and process
- Supporting the ARC Sr Finance Manager in executing key management reporting analytics
- Drive best practices, ensure user adoption and work with different teams to measure improvements
What will help you to cope with daily tasks?
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Preferable but not required degree in Economics or Finance
- Analytical & technical finance or accounting skills
- Strong collaboration, influencing, communication skills with strategic mindset
- Fluency in English is required
- Technology proficiency in MS office (Strong MS Excel skills are required)
- Problem solving and process improvement mindset (Mindset of Innovation and continuous improvement)
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Resilient and flexible to change, ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations
- Possess and promote values consistent with J&J Credo