Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist Ethicon surgical devices
Requisition ID: 1905751948W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Product Specialist (Ethicon surgical devices)
Full-time permanent contract
The Product Specialist promotes surgical products and guides through procedures to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders and develops strong relationships with customers. The Territory Manager is accountable for achieving overall sales goals in the medical devices portfolio.
- Promotes products & procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers.
- Serves multiple hospital accounts in a defined territory.
- Manages tender bids in strong collaboration with tender, commercial and logistic department (preparation, offer/pricing, follow-up, contracting, consignment, etc.)
- Makes regular customer and operating rooms visits
- Delivers product presentations.
- Handles customer questions and issues.
- Collaborates with other departments to identify potential impact on business.
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
- Works on market development activities - building the KOL network (by specialty)
- Behaves in line with local and corporate standards, including company’s Credo, Healthcare Compliance requirements and Safe Fleet
- University degree (Economic/Business/Medical preferably)
- 2+ years of sales experience (Medical Devices experience preferred)
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners
- Self-starter, innovative, independent
- High ethical standards, adaptable, curious, entrepreneurial
- Valid driving license category „B“
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Candidate´s living place ideally in the Western part of Hungary but can also be Budapest
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration as well as employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)