Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Medical Information Manager
Requisition ID: 1905751919W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary hypertension (PH). Our portfolio of PH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an:
The Global Medical Information Manager is responsible for developing global CMC regulatory strategies and content plans according to scientific/risk-based principles in consultation with their supervisor.
- Develop written global responses for simple and complex medical inquiries about Actelion products, originating from healthcare providers worldwide
- Conduct comprehensive literature searches in relation to a medical information inquiry; identify and weigh the information available
- Prepare, finalize and update global standard response documents, based on data from clinical studies and information in the scientific literature
- Communicate with internal reviewers to finalize documents
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal departments and external contacts
- Provide an information support service to the clinical and marketing teams.
- Propose process improvements to enhance the global medical information service from a methodological, process and compliance perspective
- Manage and track inquiries with standard medical information databases
- Ph.D, MD or PharmD level degree
- Demonstrated scientific/medical writing experience
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience in medical information and/or other roles in Medical Affairs
- Analytical skills needed to identify, analyze and appraise clinical and scientific reports in a systematic, fair and balanced way
- Excellent organizer and communicator
- Strong team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you are interested in making an impact by working in a culture of innovation, trust and teamwork, we welcome your online application.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Swiss Confederation) (8542)