Johnson & Johnson Careers
Raw Material Coordination for Source - Fixed-term contract
Requisition ID: 1905751911W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
For our consumer segment, Johnson&Johnson S.P.A, we are looking for candidates to be hired as a Project Leader to be hired on a fixed-term contract (12 months) in our office located in Santa Palomba-Pomezia (Rome).
The same role is also available in our office located in Val-de-Reuil (Eure) France.
Rubicon is a global complexity reduction program covering Packaging materials, raw materials and Fibres & Non woven material optimization and supplier consolidation.
• Support the Execution and the implementation of CHM Rubicon Projects on time/in budget at regional level (Double Sourcing Qualification, Reformulation, Supplier Exit):
Supporting R&D to anticipate and solve any issue and applying the escalation process where needed. Support SSE on governance for projects approval.
Support creating link between RMC/SMP/SSE/MSM/Site and anticipating potential issue at site level
• Guarantee a regular update on Projects to sourcing colleagues on monthly base by, common file, Monitoring format (type II tracker) and Established a regular meeting with SSE/RMC
• Rubicon Program: Contribute on the 2019 Saving, as Coordinator and SPM, with 15 projects of reformulation and qualification (CIP target 2019 is 1.1 M$, Annualized 2.7 M$)
• Rubicon Program – Contribute in Idea generation & Due diligence effectiveness prior to Fine screen presentation
• Contribute to optimize and simplify the current processes to accelerate Qualifications/Reformulation. Evaluation of critical points across Regional and Global RMC or SMP projects and identify related SOP to be reviewed
• Obtain the basic understanding of Procurement from relation with SMs and find out possible online training
• Contribute to build an environment of trust, openness and engagement across the Organizations (R&D; Supply Chain)
• Contribute to lead RMC/SMP team in project execution: in progress. Taking the accountability of project as a Sourcing project manager
• Contribute to simplify current qualification/reformulation processes
- Scientific master’s degree required (Formulation, Chemistry, Process Engineering).
- Previous experience in managing R&D/Reformulation Projects.
- Skills and Knowledge required:
- Raw Materials
- Project Management
- Complexity management
- Oral & written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Availability to travel occasionally (10%) required
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)