Johnson & Johnson Careers
Occupational Health & Wellbeing Practitioner
Requisition ID: 1905751871W
- Responsible for the management of Occupational health services vendor, drives standardized high-quality service delivery and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for site level operational service delivery of GHS programs and strategy for operating companies
- Contributes to the delivery of GHS metrics, goals and outcomes for operating companies.
- Responsible for site level quality assurance and process efficiencies for the successful deployment of EHS &S Audit and QA guideline programs and systems for key data and metric tracking (eg. HEART, OH Index)
- Knowledgeable of the applicable country health related legislation
- Understanding of J&J requirements, programs, resources and policies and how this is related to regulatory compliance, as well as the Comprehensive EHS &S Audit process.
- Manage Occupational Health:
- Responsible for the site level Global Health Service program delivery, following J&J requirements & local legal requirements; knowledgeable of business needs, organizational and demographic factors.
- In conjunction with the local Ops Lead, provide Global Health Services reports to management as defined on site, but at least twice/year.
- Assess the work environment
- Knowledgeable of site Industrial Hygiene data ensuring collaboration between OH and EHS &S in the development of Similar Exposure Groups
- Participate in the workplace inspections, EHS &S audits and injury/illness investigations
- Knowledgeable of the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and know how to or where to access interpretation of health-related information contained in it.
- Demonstrate proficiency in clinical practice:
- Acts as a health professional resource to other site professionals and management for information, problem solving, and decision making related to OH related issues
- Maintains scientific, regulatory and business knowledge appropriate to the nursing profession and specialty.
- Support fitness for work assessment (through external Occ Health Services)
- Ensure Fitness for Work assessments are conducted as applicable, including new hire assessments (where legally allowed), periodical medical surveillance examinations and Return to Work assessments
- Support the site medical surveillance program:
- Ensure full understanding of medical surveillance program
- Ensure that OH related findings are communicated to EHS &S and site management where required.
- Ensure that site medical record keeping is compliant with applicable laws/regulations, J&J Standards, including data privacy aspects.
- Support the site travel health program
- Ensure there is a clear travel health policy for employees on all sites
- Know which services are offered by International SOS and where to access this information
- Manage Wellness & Health Promotion
- Contributes to developing the company health promotion program which addresses the most important lifestyle health risks, based on the outcomes from the Health Profile results, other company health information and J&J requirements.
- Supports campaigns and delivers on GHS goals
- Contribute to the measuring of the effectiveness of interventions, as well as the cost effectiveness and the use of external organizations where required to support the site health promotion program.
- Partner with Sustainable Employability working group to include GHS in our Sustainable Employability policy
- Support uptake, planning and communication of E4P program
Educational requirements: Nursing degree with preferred certificate and OH qualification
Competencies/Skills and Abilities
- Business acumen and customer sensitivity.
- Leadership; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative.
- Effective team player
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured;
- Strong compliance orientation
- Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills
- Served as a role model for making Credo-based decisions, ensuring others understand the value of Credo-based decisions
- Supported or influenced the creation of a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment that positively contributed to employee engagement
- Maintained the highest standards of ethics, quality, compliance and accountability;
- Cultivated meaningful relationships and partnerships outside of J&J, adding value and insights for the organization
- Forged internal collaboration across the enterprise, leveraging a broad range of perspectives to create effective solutions
- Challenged the status quo, and led and adapted to change, creating positive change
- Take properly managed risks, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance, contributing to value creation
- Leverage diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions
- Engage in transparent and constructive conversations, contributing to high-performing teams
- Make decisions and take actions based on a global or enterprise-wide mindset that added value across the organization
- Align goals with short- and long-term strategies, positioning the organization to achieve both short-term and expected future results
Location of Role: Based in Leiden
Language Requirements: Dutch and English
Travel Requirements: Travel required between sites in NL
Janssen Biologics (7266)