Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior BI Analyst - Pharma
Requisition ID: 1905751680W
About the Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Introduction and Overview
We are at Janssen Nordics & Baltics seeking a talented individual, who can drive and strengthen our insights capabilities in the organization. You will be joining the organization in an interesting period of time, as a number of our promising pipeline products soon will enter new therapeutically markets, and you can be part of that journey!
You will be part of the Customer Digital Strategy and BI department, which constitutes of Digital, BI and CRM, who all have the responsibility for driving Janssen competitiveness and enable fact-based decisions, so Janssen continues to bring innovative products, services and solutions to people and patients. The candidate will report to the BI & CRM Lead for the Nordic and Baltics.
You will in the position as Nordic Senior BI Analyst be responsible for driving and lead Business Intelligence activities in one or more brand teams as well as further strengthen our capabilities across the organization. By using your skillset, business acumen, collaboration -and strong analytical mindset, you will be able to develop solutions, in depth analytics and create actionable insights that all drive business growth across the organization.
Objectives of the Position
- Owns the delivery of BI insights and integration of this data into actionable conclusions in brand team(s).
- Responsible for patient and unit-based forecasting and modelling as well as forecast submission for selected brand team(s).
- Responsible for overseeing Market Research initiatives and other BI projects in brand team(s).
- BI point-of contact for Business Unit Leads in selected brand team(s).
- Ad hoc support and facilitation of BI activities in country teams.
- Responsible for delivering and developing the required competitor intelligence components including development of tools, materials and reports/insights.
- Proactively liaise with relevant stakeholders in the Nordic/Baltics and across EMEA to ensure our voice is heard and best practice is shared.
What you will need to succeed
- You are a team player with the ability to work under own initiative.
- You are analytical and have a structured and organized working style.
- You are performance-oriented with a passion for delivering quality.
- You have a strategic mind-set and leadership potential.
- You are self-starting and proactive.
- You are able to build collaborative relationships with a large group of stakeholders.
- You can listen and create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect both internally and externally.
- You have great command of communication skills, verbal, oral and written, and you have good presentation skills.
- Bachelor-level degree in a commercial subject and/or statistic, or equivalent, is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Expert in analytical work and quantitative analysis is expected and required.
- Experience with statistics, predictive analytics or similar is preferred.
- Forecast experience from the pharmaceutical industry, either from a pharmaceutical company or a consultancy is preferred.
- Fluent in oral and written English is required. Nordic language considered an advantage.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Norway-Oslo-Oslo, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Finland-Southern Finland-Espoo, Sweden-Stockholm-Solna, Denmark-Hovedstaden-Herlev
Janssen-Cilag OY (7071)