Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905751666W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced Medical Manager:
Medical Manager - Hematology
Role of Medical Manager is to maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication as a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the Medical Manager is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
Medical Manager should demonstrate a high level of expertise in each of the following core competencies:
- Industry and Marketplace in the field of hematology
- Organizational Awareness
- Product and Therapeutic Area Knowledge and Patient Insight
- Medical Strategy Development
- Clinical Activities Strategy, Planning and Design
- Project Management
- Networking and Collaborating
- Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Business Tools
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Hold a university degree in pharmacy or human medicine specialized in human medicinal products with sound knowledge of general medicine or pharmacy and clinical practice.
- Full competency in local language and English and proficiency in Medical terminology (local languages).
- Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area, minimum five years experiences in the field of hematology, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
- Experiences in investigator-initiated trials (IIS) management.
- Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship with ability to establish and maintain open relationships within the organization and with authorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expert knowledge of company computer systems with proven ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external customers.
- Highly customer focused with an awareness of the importance of business results.
- Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o (7397)