Johnson & Johnson Careers
Market Access Trainee 80 - 100% (temporay contract for 1 year)
Requisition ID: 1905751560W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Cilag GmbH International belongs to Johnson & Johnson family of companies and includes several business units from the Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Devices sectors. Cilag GmbH International is an International Sourcing Center of the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical division handling the supply chain of the Janssen Group. The Shared Service group is part of the pharmaceutical sector and supports the business units in their financial, information management, human resources and administrative functions.
- As a part of the Market Access Team you will take for one year a key role in the development and communication of cost-benefit arguments for our drugs
- You will liaise with our worldwide network of Health Economy specialists and keep track of the actual scientific developments to secure optimal knowledge transfer
- You will support our internal product teams and sales organization with value arguments and pharmaeconomic evaluations
- You will provide support to all departments on pricing and reimbursement related matters
- You will take a key role in the development of pricing and reimbursement dossiers and interact with internal and external stakeholders to collect information necessary for submissions
- You will initiate and manage projects to better understand cost implications and the value of medicines
- You will provide support to improve the understanding of our key stakeholders with regard to cost-value arguments and support in different projects
- University degree in life sciences (Pharmacist, Biologist, Biotechnologist, Physician)
- Profound scientific or economic background with the ability and interest for interdisciplinary questions
- Knowledge of the Swiss healthcare system is an asset
- Ability to critically interpret and use scientific literature
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to identify key strategic issues
- Motivation to work in a small high performance team with a broad product portfolio
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex issues
- Excellent German (C2) and English language skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work in a team
- Good communication and negotiation skills and trust building appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a complex matrix organization
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)