Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Digital Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905751505W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Janssen, a member of the Johnson and Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Senior Digital Specialist position supporting the Nordic & Baltic Digital team, based in Sweden/Solna. We are looking for a highly motivated person with solid track record of Digital and Omnichannel experience, analytical skills and a strong learning ability to provide digital guidance and support in collaboration with a dedicated therapeutic area.
The Senior Digital Specialist will be part of a Nordic/Baltic team consisting of 6 dedicated Digital Professionals across the region. Janssen, (Johnson & Johnson), is one of the leading Health Care Companies within digital marketing and we are now seeking a new team member who will be part of growing this function even more. Your digital drive and expertise will make a real difference for our brand teams with the goal to meet our customers’ needs. You will have a challenging and stimulating role with exposure to key stakeholders and business leaders across the Nordic/Baltics and have access to a wide range of future growth opportunities.
As a Senior Digital Specialist, you will report to Digital Lead who is based in Sweden/Solna. The position is office based but you need to be flexibility to travel ca 10 days/year.
As Senior Digital Specialist Sweden your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Coaching and steering the Omnichannel plan, activities, adoption, tactics and strategy in a Therapeutic Area (TA) together with the main business stakeholders as well as manage the digital projects, solutions and services.
- Lead local Brand projects as well as central initiatives to fit the Nordic & Baltic region.
- In close collaboration with the various brand teams, drive mature discussion on how to maximize and enable digital success towards our customers.
- Look for new opportunities based upon insights and trends and innovative solutions to further improve our digital capabilities in a compliant manner.
- Work closely with the European team to leverage and scale central solutions to fit the Nordic & Baltic environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor´s degree (required), commercial/marketing/economics or similar (advantage)
- A proven track record of successful Omnichannel execution and strategy (required)
- Knowledge of project management principles, theories, and concepts (required)
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodology and implementation (advantage)
- Experience with Web tactics to maximize the impact and reach to our customers
- Analytical experience from a regulated industry or similar is desired
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Fluent spoken and written English (required)
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish (strong advantage)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required)
- Social Media marketing in the Pharma industry considered as a bonus
- You can work effectively in a matrix organization and develop digital plans in close collaboration with your key business partners.
- You are willing to change and challenge status quo to maximize the digital impact and effectiveness.
- You are eager to continuously identify and pro-actively assess and analyze areas for improvements within the digital space.
- You have strong analytical skills to bring insights of all the data to the business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with and support the Nordic and Baltic Digital Team to enable the “Internal Digital Agency” way of working.
- Good communication skills with the ability to demonstrate interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders.
- Be a strong influencer, independent, accountable, and possess strong planning/prioritization skills.
- You demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values.
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)