Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905751448W
- Regularly visits the hospitals, optics , pharmacies and all related authorities in his/her region with his/her manager.
- Creates and maintains long term relations with ophthalmologists, decision makers and opticians in his/her region.
- Persuades the ophthalmologists and other decision makers to prescribe the products in his/her product group.
- With his/her manager, regularly organizes seminars to ophthalmologists, opticians and other decision makers to demonstrate the products and give training about the products and their usage.
- Gives information about the market to the marketing department to guide informational catalogues and brochures to be distributed among the ophthalmologist.
- Introduces and creates awareness of newly launched products among ophthalmologists, opticians and other authorities in his/her region.
- Makes the necessary preparations of documents, samples and the booth for upcoming congresses, attends the congresses in order to promote the products.
- Making introduction about leaflets and demos of the product
- Bachelor's degree
- At least one year of experience working as a sales person at a health care company
- Working knowledge of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- No travel restriction
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)