Johnson & Johnson Careers
GPEx Project and Process architect
Requisition ID: 1905751438W
- Domain Expert, provides solutions, takes ownership of team deliverables
- Ability to take the work done by the project team to the regional and plant teams for implementation (deployment)
- Drives strategy, provides 'Thought leadership' across the business
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with senior level business leaders across functions
- Brings Outside-In view, initiatives from Industry and other Regions
- Understands relationship between process design and business outcomes and drives to business case realization.
- Leads, manages and/or support cross functional and planning projects
- Define and establish project governance structure for PLAN function and maintain systems and processes associated to portfolio management
- Key contact to Cross functional Excellence teams, Business Technology Local & Regional Planning Teams and SMEs
- Impact Assessment and gap analysis on business process flows
- Overall resource planning for the project
- Prepare and coordinate walk through/ design workshops
- Change Management & communication
- Subject matter expert on planning, data and technical infrastructure
- Support the Business Process Owners in defining, implementing and sustaining standard planning processes across the region
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders and ensure their buy in and engagement
- Engage with cross functional business partners in IT, Manufacturing Sites, Customer Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, Product Life Cycle Management, Trade Customization and others to ensure processes are supported and integrated within the business
- On Time project deliverables versus committed implementation schedules
- Project deliverables are in line with customer requirements and embedded in processes
- All key Team members current with project status and actions throughout initiative
- Connect: Think globally, collaborate and consider the impact.
- Shape: Know the business, look ahead, thought leadership and plan for the future.
- Deliver work of high quality
- Be creative, take smart risks, continuously improve.
- Lead: Engage the team, Provide direction, development and inspiration.
Regional Supply Chain, Global Planning Excellence, Global PLAN analytics, Global Planning Systems,
Make Excellence, Deliver Excellence, Business Technology, SC Data Management
Education: University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent / MBA is preferred
Experience: Generally 8+ years of Supply Chain area experience with demonstrated knowledge Planning system implementation and change management,
- Preferred: OMP, In memory dB / data lake understanding, Tableau, Qlick.
- Formal Project Management Training / Process Engineering desired
- Experience in process design/process re-engineering and ERP/APS systems implementations desired
- Excellent written and oral, communication, presentation & facilitation skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of E2E SC planning
- Strong project management experience, process improvement, and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborative leadership skills (strategic & tactical), able to negotiate, influence, align and prioritize. Able to influence without authority, manage difficult issues and implement positive change, work in a matrix environment, ability to interact with senior management
- Strong multi-cultural communication, presentation, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Results-orientated, creative, practical, analytical, attention to detail, self-motivated, and a team-player
- Other Experience: Six Sigma, SAP ERP systems, reporting, analytics, MS Office tools, APICS, FPX, Lean Process excellence trainings or certification appreciated
Travel Requirements: up to 40% travel domestically and internationally.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)