Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905751410W
The Brand Marketing position plays a key role in forging the strategic direction of the brand category and in execution of our product marketing and brand management strategies for Johnson & Johnson Vision Malaysia. This would translate that the key responsibilities include the development & implementation of effective marketing strategies and trade sales support.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but not limited to):
- To take lead in the development, formulation, and implementation of brand strategies, concepts & plans with the objective to drive, grow and maximize brand equity and presence; to increase market share, brand awareness, revenue and profitability.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumer insights.
- Shape consumer-centric and insight-driven campaigns that fulfils the brand purpose and build equity and affinity towards ACUVUE.
- Responsible for communications that move consumers through the conversion funnel of awareness, consideration, conversion and adoption.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Network with regional & local stakeholders across functions to build category expertise enabling share & reapply best practices into our local market.
- Ability to strategize the direction of creative, innovative content based on campaign objectives.
- Responsible for agency briefing & management to adapt to equity content in line with local requirement and design digital activations plans for key initiatives.
- Support the implementation of local trade marketing activities in driving trade visibility in store while developing seasonal marketing materials & collateral in line with regional brand guidelines.
- Measure & report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & KPI).
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in a brand role ideally from a service/beauty industry.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Knowledge of digital/online marketing strategies is a must.
- Previous brand management experience or equivalent, includes having worked across all areas of marketing mix, including new product development.
- Passion for building brands & proven ability to develop brand & marketing strategies.
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box.
- Up-to-date with latest trends & marketing best practices.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics & spreadsheet.
- Able to work independently while possess strong leadership & communication skills.
- Logical and analytical thought processes to identify new opportunities
- Able to influence stakeholders with ideas that build value
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment to create value that flows to the consumer
- Sense of urgency and bias for action
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)