Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905751331W
Are you curious, passionate about financial markets, result oriented, enjoy problem solving, and love working with people around the world? Then treasury can be the ideal opportunity for your career. In addition, it is also important that you can win trust, are ethical in your approach and act with integrity, when making business decisions.
Financial Analyst – Treasury
Your new team
- Controlling, authorising, and settling financial transactions
- Maintaining the user access to all Treasury applications
- Business partnering across the international treasury organisation
- Identifying continuous improvements and challenging the status quo
- Supporting global cash visibility for all affiliates in the different regions (EMEA, ASPAC, US, LATAM)
- Financial reporting, by collecting and validating data from other teams and regions
- External banks
- J&J affiliates worldwide
- External and internal audit
- Currency exposure, investments, accounting and cash management teams
What will help you to cope with your daily tasks
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer, MBA …) or equivalent.
- You have relevant experience in the financial world or financial markets, knowledge of settlement systems and treasury transaction processing can be assets.
- You are a teammate and have a global mindset.
- You are accurate and have strong analytical skills.
- You are flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
- We are open for international profiles as we are working in a diverse environment connecting with people all over the world.
What is in it for you
- A challenging and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide with equal opportunity environment.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments in a short time frame.
- Connecting to other J&J organisations and networking on exclusive corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
- Meal vouchers, Hospitalisation insurance, Pension fund
- Healthy and active work environment. (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace)
- Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new challenge, please subscribe to our talent community!(https://jnjtrm.recsolu.com/external/form/YDjtmR47rCcl2k7e6Ku_tg)
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)