Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Economics and Market Access Manager, Finland
Requisition ID: 1905751249W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
As Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) within Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Medical Device (MD), you will provide health economic support to the field based teams to remove market access barriers and support the implementation of local projects that facilitate product adoption. This is a newly created function for the Nordic MD business, with one HEMA representative for each country (Sweden, Finland and Denmark). The HEMA function has a direct reporting line to the Director Health Economics and Market Access, EMEA & ETHICON, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Nordics. The position will have a dotted line reporting to the Country Lead for DepuySynthes & Ethicon.
Health Economics & Market Access Manager
- Work with field based teams to identify the clinical and economic evidence required to support adoption of J&J products at a national and local level.
- Work with marketing teams to develop the messages & materials required to engage with local payers to drive funding and access to J&J products.
- Design and develop relevant cost model, business case and value dossier tools and train the sales teams on the effective use of these tools.
- Monitor the environment for any significant changes to policies that affect the local market that may align on J&J products and value propositions.
- Work with commercial and EMEA HEMA teams to create and design evidence development studies and programs to support key outcome based messages.
- Deliver on time high quality communication tools.
- Identify value messaging, extract key points from complex documents, understand local payer discussions/ environment and linking key messages to scientific background and material.
- Analysis of real world data to identify customer pain points, create value messaging and utilize in creation of budget impact models.
- Engagement with the trade association and local political weeks on relevant Market Access issues and opportunities.
- Collaboration within the EMEA HEMA Community both with regional teams to drive and/or support the implementation of projects and the broader community to leverage best practice opportunities.
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) review and possibly submission locally is a key component of most HEMA roles when needed.
- Support, from a Value-Based perspective, tender shaping and submissions.
- Support pricing negotiations with national or regional authorities when relevant.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required). A Master’s degree within Economics, Statistics or Life Science is preferred and an advantage.
- Experience in local Market Access and unlocking market access barriers (required). Experience in Market Access for Medical Devices is preferred and an advantage.
- Strong customer and external environment orientation experience (required).
- Fluent spoken and written in Finnish (required).
- Fluent spoken and written English (for EMEA collaboration) (required).
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (especially in Excel) (required).
- Health Economics Qualification is highly desirable for this role (preferred).
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape or environment where solution selling is the key driver (preferred).
- Experience working for a mid-size or multinational company (preferred).
- Proven ability to manage complexity with the entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in ambiguous circumstances (preferred).
- Experience in project management and process oriented work (advantage).
- Ability to connect and lead without formal authority a diverse group of business stakeholders (advantage).
What you will need to succeed
To be successful in this position you can think strategically and show strong operational capabilities at the same time. You are proactive and have an inclusive working style. You are driven by contributing through the HEMA role in driving business growth and results while demonstrating an enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global, matrixed environment to achieve business objectives. You demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values.
Janssen-Cilag OY (7071)
Health Economics Mkt