About the Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies operates in 3 different sectors, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer Healthcare. In the Nordics we also have large Supply Chain operations.
Due to promotions a position has become available in our Solna Office to join Johnson and Johnson Technology Services (JJTS) in the Service Delivery team. This position will report to the Clusters Service Delivery Manager, joining a virtual team providing support to our business partners in the Nordics. JJTS provides a wide range of services to the Johnson and Johnson group of companies.
As the Service Delivery Lead for the Commercial Service Delivery (CSD) organization, the incumbent is responsible for the delivery and support of local personal computing services, desk-side support, end-user requests and related infrastructure services to the Nordic countries of J&J that covers approximately ~700 seats. Ensures that approved OLAs/SLAs are met and the overall site operations are in good “health”; executes strategies to ensure the delivery of agreed-upon service levels; partners with Technology Services (TS) functional organizations and/or vendors to provide in-catalogue services cost effectively and with high quality; consults and works with on-site resources, TS Shared Services and / or Business Unit IT (BU IT) partners to resolve local service issues.
- Responsible for the delivery of approved infrastructure products and services to Operating Companies at J&J site(s)
- Drive End User Training and Adoption of Critical TS / EUS Services and Programs
- Ensure in-scope local infrastructure services are delivered per current SOPs and approved OLAs/SLAs
- Ensure that overall site operations are in good health and in compliance with all J&J corporate, TS Shared Services, and local site /Operating Company’s standard operating procedures and processes through the use of Site Metrics, Compliance Checks and Reports
- Ensure local / site end user computing assets are Standard and Secure
- Understand and align to the IT TS Service Delivery’s goals and objectives, recommend process improvements and propose cost savings or cost avoidance solutions
- Execute required tasks for local, regional and/or global projects and activities undertaken by TS in support of its mission as opportunities arise
- Act as TS on-site Point of Contact as well as incident and service request escalation contact for IT Shared Services partners, Business Unit IT (BU IT) partners and business clients as appropriate
- A minimum of a vocational education
- Experience in delivering IT services (required)
- Experience of specific IT systems (WAN/LAN, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software) (required)
- Fluent, written and spoken in English and Swedish (required)
- Flexible to travel ca 1-2 days/quarter (required)
- Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Details – able to operate in two “worlds” simultaneously e.g. global corporate strategies and local operating company practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication, networking, influencing skills, including the ability to manage communication across management levels.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge, influence, subordinates, and management to drive compliance.
- Experience of project management within IT
- Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously.
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global, matrix organization
- Broad technical understanding of Network topologies, Desktop Computing environments, Basic understanding of IPT, Basic understanding of A/V solutions.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework. ITIL Foundation Certification (preferred)
- Experience of NexThink (desirable)
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)