Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide.
Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 8,400 employees worldwide.
The position concerned plays a critical role in the surgical division of Johnson & Johnson Vision. The incumbent’s major responsibility is to build the business of Cataract and Refractive products.
- Formulate product, and business plans for new and existing products of surgical vision
- Manage the marketing budget, executing various product and promotion activities in order to achieve the required business objectives
- Monitor revenue and product performances, evaluating business and competitive situation consistently , and if required, launching timely market corrective measures.
- Execute KOL strategies and devise promotional materials and events
- Coordinate and work with the regional offices to ensure timely submission of reports required
- A dynamic marketing/product management practitioner with no less than four (4) years of solid experience in healthcare product management
- University graduates in science subjects / relevant disciplines. Candidates with optometry training or additional management qualification is a plus ( but not essential )
- Fluent in the local language and good command of written and spoken of English
- A team player with win-win mindset and highly effective communication skills
- A keen learner who likes to think out of the box and review status quo
- An enthusiastic go-getter with cheerful personality, and proactive mentality.
COMPENSATION & PROSPECTS
Competitive package is offered according to the experience and competence of the candidate. Excellent in house technical training and job prospects are available for members of staff ay Johnson & Johnson who are committed to growing their career in the professional healthcare industry.
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
AMO Asia Limited (8051)