Johnson & Johnson Careers
Healthcare Compliance Officer Nordics Pharma
Solna, Sweden; Espoo, Finland; Herlev, Denmark; Oslo, Norway
Health Care Compliance
Requisition ID: 1905750838W
About the Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Introduction and Overview
Serves as a Health Care Compliance Officer (HCCO) for the Pharma business. Leads and drives the Health Care Compliance (HCC) program to ensure business practices and activities are in compliance with related J&J internal guidelines, local laws and regulations and anti corruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Serves as a strategic business partner for management and coach towards all covered employees, to assure that the company culture of compliance is a natural element in day to day business.
This position reports to the HCCO Mid-sized Markets with a dotted line to the Nordics/Baltics Managing Director. Reporting into this position is the HCCO Baltics Pharma (cross sector). The position has a preferred location in Sweden at the OneStockholm office located in Solna, Stockholm.
Objectives of the Position (Essential duties and responsibilities includes the following. Other duties may be assigned).
Partner with company executive leadership to ensure that the HCC program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct by:
- Establishing & chairing the Nordics/Baltics Compliance Committee, responsible for designing and implementing an effective compliance program and key decision making for the cluster.
- Translating global HCC strategies into country level strategy based on appropriate needs, goals and objectives, taking into account local external regulatory trends and environment
- Developing and coordinating implementation of country strategy & plan, aligning with the business and coordinate deployment.
- Assuring adequate representation in relevant business governance structures e.g. management board and establish discussion platforms to get general business buy-in and impact analysis.
- Stimulating and contributing to innovative approaches towards HCPs and GOs consistent with the HCC/HCBI guidelines and framework and performing business plan reviews.
- Working with the J&J Office of Compliance, Government Affairs, Regulatory, Legal, and external organisations (primarily trade associations) to shape & influence the environment and industry codes of conduct.
- Providing and coordinating appropriate guidance, education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including Affiliate/General Manager, Management Board, etc.
- Conducting self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies.
- Developing a testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate and engage Affiliate/ Board participation in roll out.
- Coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits.
- Coordinate the establishment of the Management Action Plan, and guide the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions.
- Managing day-to-day allegations and investigations.
- Participating in and leading investigations of non-compliance and implementing the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate.
- Communicating on status of the HCC program regularly to the line manager and the relevant board(s).
- Collaborate cross sector to ensure alignment through participation in cross sector council.
- Partnering with the Global/Regional Operations team.
- Interface with legal counsel privacy regarding HCC and Privacy requirements and interpretation.
What you will need to succeed
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values.
- Experience in Health Care Compliance would be valued.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards for the cluster would be valued.
- Proven track record in delivering results, self starter and ability to manage complexity.
- Have strong communication and analytical skills, be clear and decisive.
- Committed team player.
- Broad business experience and a proven ability to influence business decisions and business partners.
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and lead internal collaboration across the company.
- Be insight-driven and proactively uncover critical needs and turn them into opportunities for the organisation by developing concrete proposals.
- Ability to take complex business situations and develop solutions to ensure compliant growth is achieved.
- Ability to combine sector orientation with cross sector goals and objectives.
Deals well with ambiguity and demonstrates strong organizational, process and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well between functions and across all levels of the business and effective negotiating skills are essential. Ability to comprehend and interpret legal documents would be an advantage.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 5 years business experience is required. Your background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, or Regulatory.
- Experience in project management is required.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required. One of the Nordic languages is preferred.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Finland-Southern Finland-Espoo, Denmark-Hovedstaden-Herlev, Norway-Oslo-Oslo
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)
Health Care Compliance