Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Junior Packaging Development Engineer H/F CDI
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1905750805W
In that mission you are the technical interface with suppliers and Business partners and your role is to:
Ensure technical feasibility of identified solutions and successful implementation of qualification plans following quality and compliance standards in place
Manage and coordinate of packaging technical activities related to formulation and packaging development initiatives (packaging definition from primary to tertiary, mold development, qualification plan, external/internal packaging trials)
Manage technical risks
Ensure business continuity and continuous improvement of our products
Demonstrate strong proactivity for innovation and to lead projects
Participate to department process continuous improvement
- You have a technical education and have one or the other of the following background (or equivalent):
- an engineer degree in mechanics/industrial design or polymer chemistry ideally completed by a packaging degree
- Packaging engineer
- You have a strong packaging culture and interest
- You are fluent in English.
- You are curious and creative
- You pay attention to details but also have a big picture orientation
- You justify of a first experience, ideally experience in packaging development in consumer goods or pharmaceutical industry with a brand owner and/or with a packaging supplier.
- You have leadership and solid communication and adaptability strengths that allow you to master complexity in an international context.
- You like manage various projects in parallel and the variety of contacts it can drive.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)