Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Medical Science Liaison - Schizophrenia
Requisition ID: 1905750772W
Johnson & Johnson is the world`s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world`s most pressing health issues.
- 계열사: 한국얀센(Janssen)
- 포지션: Medical Science Liaison - Schizophrenia
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
1) Provides scientific, clinical, technical and pharmacoeconomic information to company's key customers.
2) Initiates and maintains relationships to increase awareness of company's products by designing, developing and delivering effective presentations and by coordinating symposia and continuing education programs.
3) Provides field based clinical support to customers by providing educational presentations, responding to unsolicited medical information requests and assisting in the developing novel clinical study ideas.
4) Develops and provides clinical information to current and potential key opinion leaders.
5) Coordinates continuing educational workshops, seminars and programs for physicians, pharmacists and scientists.
6) Provides analysis of clinical studies to ensure information integrity for the company's products.
7) Prepares product presentations for demonstration to thought leaders, medical groups, government agencies and health systems.
8) Coordinates and assists in developing policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information relating to the company's drug products for use by customers.
9) Delivers medical information to internal/external health sources.
10) Coaches clinicians in the development of their own presentations.
11) Creates educational and reporting materials for use Ethically gathers scientific, customer, and market information on prelaunch and marketed products as directed.
1) Medical science, pharmacology with university degree, or Master degree/Doctor/PharmaD plus
2) Medical affair background is highly preferred, especially MSL background
3) Deep interest in therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data
4) strong influence skills and communication skills to establish and maintain partnership with KOLs and other key stakeholders
5) Working experience in related therapeutic area is preferred
6) Good interpersonal communication skill both English and Korean
7) learning agility and proactive/positive attitude
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1905750772W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서 & 자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Medical Science Liaison