Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientist - Data Sciences
Requisition ID: 1905750588W
The Data Sciences group within Janssen is looking for a Data Scientist who is interested in shaping, and delivering advanced analytics/Machine Learning/statistical solutions that have direct impact to Patients and Janssen.
The role requires both a broad knowledge of existing DL/ML/AI solutions and commitment to materialize the thinking, customize and work in a multidisciplinary environment to drive business solutions.
As a Data Scientist, he/she shall stay on the cutting edge of advanced analytics solutions by leading, implementing and creating novel solutions to influence decisions at various levels in the organization.
The Data Scientist will be part of a dynamic, accomplished data sciences team that support areas such as marketing, sales, strategic customer group, commercial excellence, scientific affairs, epidemiology, RWE and medical affairs. He/She will deliver innovative AI solutions & Data Sciences platforms for Commercial and Real World Evidence and is accountable for applying and leveraging technology-driven analytics (e.g., NLP, artificial intelligence/machine learning, semantics).
He/she will engage with business/IT stakeholders and will work closely with colleagues to keep up-to-date with the latest approaches and advances in data science and evaluate external data assets as required
· MD or PhD degree in Computer Sciences, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Computational Informatics, Medical Informatics, Statistics, Computational Biology or a related discipline OR a Master’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience is required.
· Proven expertise in one or more of the following areas: supervised or unsupervised machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, natural language processing (NLP) or a strong background in statistical analysis of healthcare data.
· Passion toward healthcare and strong understanding of technological landscape in big data is preferred.
· Experience with healthcare data, insurance claims data/real world data is preferred.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills are required.
· Proficiency with one or more analytics/programming language such as Python, R, SQL, SAS, Matlab, SPSS is required.
· Excellent aptitude for application of mathematics and quantitative methods to business problems is preferred.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)