Johnson & Johnson Careers
DELIVER Manager - MDD
Requisition ID: 1905750089W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, NEUTROGENA, CLEAN & CLEAR, SHOWER to SHOWER, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, NIZORAL, TYLENOL, NICORETTE, and so on. We are now providing job opportunities and career development for qualified candidates in the following position:
- Work closely with commercial/CSR/WH and supply chain to ensure high service level of Orthopaedics has been delivered to customers
- Ensure overall Depuy Synthes operating cost effectiveness
- Prepare demand forecast of instrument and implant and ensure timely availability
- Analyse instrument turn around and ensure sufficient set are made available
- Manage DPS inventory including Gross/ ESO/and Kit consignment
About 5+ years in Customer Service, Planning etc. in a Supply chain or commercial (Sales/Marketing) set up. Having experience of working on CRM and Customer Connect technologies and Call Centre set ups is very much desirable. Strong background of project management will be needed. Having worked with large, global organizations will be added advantage.
Certifications in CSCP, Six Sigma and Lean preferred
Strong analytical, statistical and project management skills; proven track record of delivering against challenging target. Excellent collaborative skill. Ability to work across businesses, sectors, and functions. Detailed understanding of information technology capabilities (master data requirements, information flows, customer connectivity) in the customer and logistics services space preferred:
- Good understanding of supply chain processes – especially logistics.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service KPIs.
- English speaking required, multi-language skills are preferred
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)