"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo-Surgery develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. For more information, visit www.ethiconendosurgery.com
Quality Engineer II
Performs various technical duties of quality control and quality assurance such as: establish inspection procedures and methods.
You will be responsible of:
• Monitoring all FGQA quality assurance functions.
• Establishing and maintaining appropriate documentation as required for Quality Assurance activities and the Quality Documentation Systems.
• Developing statistical sampling plans and perform process capability studies.
• Implementing process control systems and provide technical support for process validations.
• Providing QS support in Product transfers and new products development.
• Assisting in training new engineers, train technicians and supervisors in process changes.
• Performing Complaint analysis investigation as needed.
• Participating in process/ quality improvement projects.
• Assisting with implementation of EES applications for quality systems.
• Supporting COGs initiatives.
• Assisting, reviewing & approving non-conformances investigations & non-conforming product dispositions.
• Providing subject matter expert feedback on manufacturing process changes.Calificaciones
Requirements and Education:
• Bachelor degree in engineering- mechanical, electrical, industrial, preferred or applicable science.
• CQE, CQA or Green Belt certifications preferred.
• Generally requires 2-4 years related experience.
• Minimum of intermediate English proficiency.
Primary Location: EES Independencia
Reporting to: Quality Manager
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)Área
Quality (Eng)Requisition ID