Johnson & Johnson Careers
PROCESS ENGINEER II (TEMPORAL 12 MESES)
Requisition ID: 1905750056W
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon, Wound Closure and Repair is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who commits to the advance surgery and improves lives every single day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining Ethicon is more than joining a great company, it means belonging to a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Process Engineer II
Provides direct engineering support to the manufacturing production lines. Ensures that the manufacturing process aligns with its specifications and that the product meets material qualifications. Conducts assignments encompassing complete projects or portions of major projects. Resolves methods and techniques to be used or adapts standard methods to meet variations. Coordinates phases of work with outside vendors.
You will be responsible of:
• Providing technical expertise and leadership for daily manufacturing operations and ensuring established metrics (Production, Quality, Scrap and Cycle Time) are met.
• Utilizing Process Excellence methodology and analytical problem solving tools to identify and implement improvement projects geared to reduce cost, eliminate scrap, improve quality and minimize cycle time.
• Establishing specific manufacturing capability technology to support transfers and new product introduction.
• Providing specific technical expertise to support special projects, pilot operations, improvements, risk management actions and also provides mentorship to develop capital expense forecast and equipment/spare parts budgets to support business needs.
• Identifying and developing corrective action plans to improve instruments reliability in the field.
• Supporting to product inquiry investigations and supplier evaluations for major services/products as needed.
• Providing and implementing robust corrective actions to quality, safety and ergonomic risk detected in the manufacturing area.
Requirements and Education:
• B.S. Engineering degree or M.S. Engineering degree
• Generally, requires (2-4) years related experience
• Minimum of intermediate English proficiency
Knowledge and Skill Sets:
• Knowledge of product and process design and development, materials, standardization science and applied statistics
• Knowledge of project management and cost analysis preferred
• Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet analysis, data management, projects management, presentation graphics, engineering analysis and statistical software
• Knowledge of information systems including but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Quality Systems & Documentation Control Systems.
Primary Location: EES Independencia
Reporting to: Principal Engineer
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)