Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Service and Operations Manager
Requisition ID: 1905749987W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With more than $70 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Johnson & Johnson Technology Services (TS), our goal is continue living into and deliver on our enterprise technology strategy, which is focused on the execution of leading-edge capabilities in alignment with business strategy while significantly improving cost and drive operational excellence. We aim to become a trusted business partner, working together with the business, to influence and shape technology capabilities that enable J&J to change the trajectory of health for humanity.
We are seeking for a Senior Service and Operations Manager whose primary objective is to align with the business and collaboratively design, deliver, manage and improve the way businesses use information technology (IT) services. It is to ensure Operational Excellence and drive Service Quality and improve service levels to BT/PL teams. Perform as Change Agent and responsible for Communication and track/support delivery performance. Provide timely service updates to Senior Management Leadership Teams, drive actionable Service Improvement Plans with BT/PL and TS Service Owners, escalation managements, review process gaps and remediation effort, schedules and risk plans.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The individual will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage Business and Business Technology Leaders (BTLs) escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled
• Ensure escalations are resolved within agreed upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and Influence others towards action and change
• Reduce escalation volume by leading improvements plans - monitoring and developing dashboards to proactively monitor trends and business/BTLs escalations and use data to recommend technical and/or business process changes to meet expectations and/or optimize productivity
• Identify/facilitate the identification of areas for process improvements to ensure the continual suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the processes
• Lead ASPAC Voice of JJT and drive Service Improvement Plan to completion. Extended partner for TS Service Lifecycle Management (SLiM) team to implement and deliver concepts of Service Maturity and initiatives from Customer Centricity program to ensure all TS services are delivered consistently with quality and customer experience in mind
• JJTS Communications - accomplishments highlighting business value and service excellence.
• Management full spectrum of Communications work for TS ASPAC which includes driving and executing integrated communications with TS Program and Service Owners.
• Development and production of communications collaterals such as Videos, Newsletter and Digital Media, management of contention creation for amplification across communication channels to raise awareness and promote TS ASAPC
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
• A University degree Computer Science, information technology, or Communication/PR, Mass Communication and related discipline.
• 8-10 years of experience in IT Service Management in a similar size or larger organization required; 3 years of experience as an ITIL process owner required. 2 to 3 years relevant experience in Communications.
• Strong leadership skills and proven ability to collaborate with different audiences representing various ITIL disciplines
• Experience in Corporate and Marketing communications preferably with hands-on experience in integrated communications program (preferably in social media)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex and technical issues to a diverse audience with clarity and conciseness. Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills and the ability to influence without authority are required.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with driving optimal results through data-driven decision making
• Must be a results-driven with ability to effectively execute a variety of activities concurrently across local and global organizations. Ability to translate data into information for executive audiences.
• Proficient in use of standard office automation tools (Office 365), such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Teams
• Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
• Ability to work independently and possess aptitude to manage with clarity, confidence and decisiveness.
• ITIL Foundations certification -Required
• ITIL Expert certification (ITIL v3 or 4) preferred
• Kanban System Design Training, Kaizen, Six Sigma, or other process improvement certifications beneficial
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)