Johnson & Johnson Careers
Skin Health Pharmacy Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 1905749980W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Skin Health Pharmacy Brand Manager to be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Lead J&J’s pharmacy strategy for skin health brands driving existing equities including Aveeno as well as new brand launches across the Middle East, Turkey & Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and build the business model for J&J to successfully launch into premium skincare within the pharmacy channel & be able to present recommendations to the AMET board
- Utilise strong understanding of launches in other regions/competitors in AMET to lead, educate and gain the required resources to launch within months and drive sustainable success
- Work with local partners (activation managers & commercial teams) to evaluate the size of opportunity, prioritise launch markets & implement go-to market strategy and support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver speed to market with strong launch package/fundamentals to support local implementation. Locally customise claims & artwork gaining regulatory approval whilst also partnering with supply chain to ensure a healthy stock position.
- Partner with HCP team to co-develop a strong professional-first support model including detailing, digital, PR, attendance at conferences & outstanding in-store execution.
- Work with the sales team & plan field visits to obtain feedback from KOLs & reps on all marketing elements.
- Provide all reports and analytics on brand performance and opportunities to grow the business
- Responsible for total P&L ownership, driving strategic recommendations & owning the overall budget management including regular analysis of marketing expenses.
- Contribute to the success of the wider skincare team, uniting behind the ambitious vision of what J&J AMET wants to achieve in skincare. Leverage learnings & best-practice across the broader marketing team
- Contribute to the culture of innovation, collaboration and talent development across marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Director
- Regional marketing teams
- Commercial Managers
- Brand Activation Managers
- Digital Manager
- Finance team
- GSI – Local and regional
- Shopper Marketing team
- Supply Chain team
- Agency partners – PR agency
- Lead Customers (Retailer Management)
- Regional Influencer Managers
Key Competencies/ Skills required
- Beauty/Dermocosmetic industry experience with progressive marketing roles
- Work with key brand influencers including KOLs, HCPs & in-store beauty advisors
- Demonstrated ability to construct targeted and compelling communications for professionals, utilising traditional and digital media
- Strong leadership style capable of directly interacting with management board
- The scope of the role will encompass everything from developing strategic programs to the tactical execution of the strategy
- Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven track record in developing brand campaigns and delivering share growth
- Sales / Shopper / Trade marketing experience a plus
- Experience of launching new products with excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead through influence, particularly with Commercial and Distributor organizations
- Skilled in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical capability
- Good financial acumen – proven ability to connect in market dynamics with financial implications and be able to make decisions to drive business results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Well-structured, focused & setting clear priorities
- Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for business, and results orientation.
- Feedback – Receiving & Giving feedback ability
- Proactive & Self-confident
- High Ethical standards & follows JnJ Credo
- Must be able to work well in cross functional teams, both as a team player and a team leader
Main Performance Measures
- Business results – sales targets, share targets, and P&L targets
- 360 Feedback from key partners
- University degree in Business administration or respective studies
- MBA degree a plus
- 4+ years of Marketing Experience
- Excellent Verbal and written English skills; Arabic is a significant plus
Other Job Specific Skills:
- Working in multi-functional cross-cultural teams.
- Must be able to travel regularly across AMET Region
Leadership Behaviors Required
LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-
Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC (8608)