Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist - PAH - UAE
Requisition ID: 1905749977W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Product Specialist to be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The Product Specialist is a key link between the company and the healthcare professionals, responsible for promoting a registered product or group of products to a variety of customers including physicians, pharmacists and relevant decision makers in hospitals and pharmacies in public institutions and in private hospitals. The product Specialist works strategically to increase the awareness and create the demand of the company products and to ensure optimal and continuous product availability on the market and in different institutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the assigned HCPs in the assigned territory.
- Maximizes sales of products and increases market share of these products.
- Achieves sales targets in the designated territory while meeting all Company’s HCC requirements.
- Maintains accurate coverage of designated territory and ensure full compliance with CRM reporting requirements, in line with Company policy guidelines.
- Conducts customer segmentation in line with the Company’s guidelines to ensure target customers are approached with the optimal tools and frequency and provided with best-in-class customer service.
- Maintains the customer database up to date to ensure full understanding of customer needs to be able to timely fulfil them.
- Maintains excellent ongoing knowledge of disease areas, product and competitors.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest products information and clinical data provided by the company.
- Presents and discusses this data with healthcare professionals during face-to-face meetings and/or group presentations and Digital Tool
- Maintains knowledge of new developments in the healthcare system anticipating potential opportunities and risks on the business and adapt strategy accordingly to help in shaping the healthcare environment.
- Supports the Brand Strategy and identifies new opportunities which will drive business.
- Conducts & report ongoing market analysis including Market, Competitive, and Business Intelligence to ensure achievement of short-term and long-term business objectives
- Develops and enhances the contact network with Leading Specialists and KOLs
- Builds sustainable positive relationships with target HCPs and different stakeholders.
- Helps in organizing promotional and educational group meetings, symposia and conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Ensure customer satisfaction. Manage expectations and deliverables.
- Improve / expand market penetration and adoption.
- Complies with local laws & HCBI guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Policy on Business Conduct (PBC) and Safe Fleet
- Reports Adverse Events and product quality complaints as per J&J Pharmacovigilance guidelines on timely basis.
- Monitoring inventory level, Consumption per account.
- Liaise with Distributors to ensure the supply of account’s PO on time and products availability at account level.
- Materialize the visits Required by the other supportive Functions for his/her territory.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and complies with the company’s CREDO
- Primary degree in Pharmacy or a related scientific discipline
- English is a must (Arabic is a plus)
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
- CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
- DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- Strong customer focus in order to offer the highest level of service.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships to benefit the business.
- Ability to communicate effectively, influence others, and build strategic partnership with customers
- Ability to gather insights and use them to build customer oriented plans.
- Results oriented, energetic, self-motivated and possess pro-active attitude.
- Personal integrity and honesty.
- Ability to negotiate, solve problems and make effective decisions
- Independent person with high integrity and competitiveness.
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-
Synthes Medical Surgical Equipment & Instruments Trading LLC (8609)