Requisition ID: 1905749875W
Janssen Pharmaceuticals discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The position will be based in Singapore and will report into the Regional PLO Head.
The IT Manager, Solution Architecture will be part of the Regional Product Lines Organization with responsibility for architecting solutions and integrating capabilities across multiple product lines related to Pharma Commercial operations & processes. This role will be the key point of contact for solutioning and integration of various commercial IT solutions & processes and will be the primary interface with Enterprise Architecture and other solution architects in Pharma Commercial IT.
The IT Manager, Solution Architecture will:
- Develop and maintain a strong view of external capabilities and their ability to drive business value.
- Serve as key contact for Asia Pacific BTLs and PLOs for solution architecture.
- Contribute to the product vision and roadmaps for the commercial product lines. Work across product lines to integrate and align product strategies.
- Ensure IT strategies and standards are incorporated into roadmaps.
- Partner with PLOs to map business needs to IT capabilities, standards and products.
- Drive application rationalization and ensure lifecycle management is incorporated into product plans and release plans.
- Formulate innovative ideas and solutions on products. Review solutions offerings and assess alternatives.
- Develop recommendations based on industry trends and benchmarking in alignment with IT strategies and technology roadmaps.
- Interface with Enterprise Architecture and provides insight of emerging business needs.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business, BTL, PLO and Enterprise Architecture teams.
- Develops details business specification in coordination with business analysts.
- Reviews and test solution to be implemented.
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provide documentation as necessary, and participate in compliance activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field and at least 8 years of relevant experience leading a commercial or IT domain is required; OR a Master’s degree in Business Administration with technology as a core component and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience leading a commercial or IT domain supporting commercial functions is required.
- Strong knowledge of various commercial processes and technologies related to Customer engagement, digital, analytics and data management and more critically have the integration knowledge is essential.
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and a proven ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is required.
- Experience working across multiple levels of an organization is required.
- Experience working in a complex, global ecosystem is preferred.
- Proven ability synthesizing leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions and representing customers/users is required.
- Experience translating business process needs into IT solutions and the ability to work at an abstract level and continuously pivot to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer is required.
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations is preferred
- Ability to relate business priorities to associated technology investments, and the ability to recommend priorities based on highest business value based on multiple stakeholders’ needs is preferred.
- Knowledge of trends in technology and opportunities in healthcare is preferred.
- Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is preferred.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is preferred.
- Up to 10% international travel is required
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)Job Function
Business SolutionsRequisition ID