Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Lead Medical Devices, Vision, Enterprise & Supply Chain Functions
Requisition ID: 1905749865W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision-making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world one person at a time. Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
For our HR organization in Turkey, we are currently looking for a HR Lead Medical Devices, Vision, Enterprise & Supply Chain Functions. This role will actively support the leadership teams to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Strong Business Partnering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and strategic business partnership with leaders
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Partner with business leaders to shape culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within related accounts.
- University/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 8-10 years of progressive HR experience
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Strong analytical understanding - Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated, innovative HR solutions to support enterprise goals, in alignment with global HR strategies.
- Embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills
- Influence, crafting solutions negotiation and partnership skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, autonomous team-based environment
- Experience in balancing voice of local stakeholders, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal required
- Fluent in English
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)