Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905749730W
Janssen Infectious Diseases and Vaccines (formerly Crucell) is a biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
Within Janssen talented, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a ‘can do’ state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen.
The QCD labs group is part of the Analytical Development Department of the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Release and Stability, Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology and Coordination) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of Janssen’s virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
Based on formation plan and the needs within the QCD Labs organization, we are looking for a motivated technician who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary environment.
Main tasks of an Assistant Scientist are:
- Taking part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines.
- Performing assays like: VPQPCR, QPA, LC-techniques, DCS, Sub-visible Particles, WB, pH, Osmolality, HC DNA, ELISA’s and ID PCR
- Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
• HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, eLIMS, and a documentation system as DocSpace are strong advantages.
• Candidate is accurate, pro-active, a team player and careful.
• Experienced working in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience with lab activities in a GMP environment and working with virus material is considered as a must.
• Experience working in a Quality driven environment.
• Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally).
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)