Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Customer Service Manager
Requisition ID: 1905749503W
Customer Service Senior Manager
- Excellent career growth potential
- Lead and shape our Customer Service Organization
Be Vital in this role
We are looking for a Customer Service Senior Manager (CSM) to provide strategic direction and oversight for the Customer Service organization. The CSM will be leading the Cross-Sector Customer Service team and will be driving One Customer Service strategy.
As part this role, you are also expected to have strong people and leadership skills, with the ability to develop and support team capabilities, effectively communicate and engage key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for service delivery metrics, interpretation and associated strategic decision making to develop Action Plans with Leadership team. Tracking of CS KPIs, such as OTIF @ D, Fill Rate, Backorders, Returns, Rush Orders and Complaints
- Provide oversight and technical direction for order management, inquiry management, and invoice management activities performed by employees.
- Responsible for Customer Service budget elaboration (P & L) and guarantee the achievement of expense targets approved with DELIVER leadership and Finance area.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Processes and deploying projects improvements.
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- At least 8-10 years’ work experience in customer service.
- Technical skills: MS Office, SAP, Sales Force.com, Workforce Management solutions.
- People leadership.
- Financial Management & Budgeting.
- Relationship building & stakeholder engagement across matrix organization.
- Organizational skills & project management.
- Results & Teamwork orientation.
- Process design skills.
- Analytical capability.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Closing date is Wednesday 26th June.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)