Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist- DePuy Synthes Trauma
Auckland, New Zealand
Requisition ID: 1905749340W
DePuy Synthes is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We offer one of the world’s most comprehensive Orthopaedic portfolio’s, with our products at the forefront of medical technology. We are driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment. Our business is growing with market leading products, a focus on patient care, service and education of the orthopaedic community.
Be Vital in this role…
An opportunity has become available for an experienced sales professional to join our team. In this role you will be implementing customised strategies to maintain and grow our Trauma business in the Auckland & Waikato territory.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers
- Developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff
- The ability to deliver training and support to customers, ensuring they are conversant with the use of DePuy Synthes products
- Developing key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads
- Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry
- Build collaborative relationships across the wider J&J Medical and DePuy Synthes teams
Key to your success will be your confidence in your ability to work effectively in the operating theatre, imparting information of a highly technical nature. You will relish working in an autonomous, dynamic and changing environment and taking an innovative approach to driving sales forward.
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of sales success in a technical field is essential
- Experience in the Medical Device industry will be highly regarded
- Drive & personal motivation to succeed
- Persistence, and the ability to convert opportunities into outcomes
- The natural ability to develop relationships and have commercial conversations with a diverse range of customers
- Outstanding communication, organisational and planning skills
- Related tertiary qualifications advantageous
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
We are proud of our high performing, friendly and professional team environment. If you feel that you would be well suited to this role, please express your interest by applying through the link below.
Applications close: 26th June
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland-
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)