Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Manager- Pharmaceuticals
Requisition ID: 1905749333W
- Huge opportunity to continue your career with a company that changes peoples lives every day across the globe.
- Join a collaborative, high performing team that will set you up for success
- VIC based role
Who we are and what you can be part of:
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart.
We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
What’s in it for you:
We are seeking driven, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share the same passion as we do and want to be part of this amazing journey!
This role will give you the opportunity to join Janssen and learn all about what we do, working on multiple projects across various Business Units.
Initially you’ll be engaged on a 12-month fixed term contract with a view to progressing to a permanent Account Manager role. This is a phenomenal opportunity kick start your career with the pharmaceutical division of the World’s largest healthcare company.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge of working in the Hospital setting
- Preferred Account Management experience
- Proactive, innovative, motivated outlook and share the same passion for healthcare.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to learn about all our therapeutic areas.
- Be flexible to travel across all VIC metro areas.
- A strategic, analytical mindset, adaptable to change.
- Resilient and flexible individual who is interested in developing their ultimate career.
- High level EQ that facilitates you working autonomously and as part of a team.
- A personal commitment to being ethical, resilient and determined to succeed.
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: 27th June
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)