Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Associate Pricing & Reimbursement Manager
Requisition ID: 1905749327W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: Associate Pricing & Reimbursement Manager
2. Sector: Janssen
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Responsible for strategy setting and execution of pricing and reimbursement applications for new products/indications, pricing and reimbursement of existing products, health economics/outcome research projects, monitoring and shaping the NHI related government policies.
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- Set the strategy, develop and execute value proposition documents, budget impact analysis and stakeholder engagement plans to apply for new products/indications reimbursements.
- Develop annual strategic plans and projects that support the value proposition, marketing, and market access in Taiwan
- Manages the pricing and reimbursement for existing products.
- Lead and provide inputs to the pre & post-market health economics, outcome research projects and Integrate Data Generate Plan including early phase clinical and launch evaluates.
- Identify and feedback market environment to drive proactive strategies and work closely with marketing, sales, medical and finance to formulate pricing and reimbursement through planning new products/indications.
- Play an active role in New Product Introduction/Launch Excellent Teams to support new product launches.
- Familiar and analyze related health policy to maximize company business.
- Participate in industry coalitions and industry groups to understand the development of policies and regulations and prepare for managing uncertainty and regulatory changes.
- Master Degree with more than 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry with at least two years experience of market access/marketing/medical
- Proficient reading, speaking, and writing skills in English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and interdisciplinary skills, ability to interact & engage internal and external customers.
- Good ability to rapidly assimilate information
- Good ability to manage multi-tasks
- Strong understanding of pricing and market access regulations, dynamics and strategies across regions is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)
Health Economics Mkt