Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905749322W
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Finance Auditor to join our Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) team, based in Manila, Philippines. The Corporate Internal Audit department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls are in place that are aligned with government and industry regulations.
The Finance Auditor is responsible for executing CIA’s Continuous Control Review audit program, as well as other Johnson and Johnson companies globally.
As a Finance Auditor, your typical day may include:
- Conducting assigned audit assignments at Johnson and Johnson affiliates
- Ensure SOX-404 documentation and testing is performed in accordance with the guidelines and standardized processes.
- Handle the annual SOX 404 certification process and identify and implement process improvements where possible.
- Assisting the team coordinator in preparation of the audit. Activities include reviewing previous audit reports and work papers, company files, technical research sources, financial reports and audit approaches to ensure a thorough familiarity with the audit areas assigned and settle audit approach to be used
- Conducting interviews and detailed testing as required
- Ensure all documentation to support testing and the audit conclusion is complete
- Lead formal interim and final meetings to discuss and finalize findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) and CPA is required
- Extraordinary Communication, (both verbal and written in the English language)
- A minimum of 2-3 years in Financial, Investigative and/or audit experience
- Experience in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts at the affiliate level is required
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required
- Experience in the assessment of internal controls
- Passion and understanding of Finance and/or audit
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 30% annually is required.
- Ability to read and speak in a foreign language (e.g. Chinese, Japanese) is preferred
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ