Johnson & Johnson Careers
JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905749199W
As the Junior Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the identification of opportunities and achievement of established sales objectives.
- Field work program and makes sales presentations previously planned with customers. It demonstrates the proper use of the products to the doctors through the medical visit to health professionals related to the area of diabetes.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities to improve the knowledge of health professionals.
- It acts as the direct line with commercial customers, makes regular visits and ensures that orders and orders are delivered in a timely manner.
- Carry out the appropriate follow-up with the clients to solve any problem and guarantee the happiness of the same.
- Prepare sales reports and documents as necessary. Provides customer feedback and market information.
- Level of Education required: Professional in administrative or health areas
- Years of experience: 1 to 3 years
- Required knowledge: Office
- Qualities required: Orientation to the result, customer orientation, resilience, critical thinking, teamwork, autonomy
- Experience required: Previous experiences with the pharmaceutical or medical device sector (commercial and desirable medical visit)
- Languages required: Desirable English
- Travel Percentage: 35%
- Integrity and behavior based on the Credo Ethical actions at all levels in the activities.
- Orientation al Result: Pursues everything with direction and energy, focused on the final result, without fear to initiate the action without knowing all the facts, is committed to finish what starts.
- Relation: Warm, friendly and with interpersonal skills, accessible and easy to communicate. It relates well with all people, builds positive relationships.
- Flexibility and Adaptation to Change: Open to learning, is in continuous personal improvement, is aware of itself and the impact it generates on others, is receptive to feedback, is flexible, adapts to characteristics that demand different situations.
- Intellectual curiosity: Challenge to the status quo and search for creative solutions that can improve the way of doing things. see the possibilities; willing to experiment; pursue new ideas; pleasant with ambiguity and uncertainty.
Location Base position: Bogotá, Colombia
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)