1. Leads the project & portfolio management processes, governance, reporting and deliverables for NPD & LCM projects in China.
2. Partner with China E2E supply chain leader, commercial functions and Supply Chain enabling functions in strategy development process.
3. Drive trade-off P&L decisions in cases of conflicting functional priorities or objectives during project execution/delivery.
4. Organize and lead the China project managers in executing the approved portfolio of projects to deliver innovation faster and accelerate cost improvement initiatives while enabling supply chain agility.
5. Manage the capacity of the cross-functional team and continue to prioritize as/where required.
6. Manage the investment of project investments (capex, opex, etc.) and drive prioritization decisions according to viability of project ROI as required.
7. Develop talent by enhancing skills and capabilities of project managers.
8. Drive data driven decision making through a SSOT (Single Source of Truth) for Project and Portfolio Management.
1. Candidate must fully embody our J&J Company CREDO values and ethics.
2. Must have a strong, no compromise to compliance and quality driven mindset.
3. Demonstrates a deep understanding of business interrelationships to achieve organizational goals. Working knowledge of the linkage back to Strat Plans, business plans and Brand Portfolios.
4. Must be results-oriented and is able to independently create and deliver; Self-starter, with strong demonstration of ownership; Able to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
5. The individual needs to have end-to-end knowledge on program & project management across the entire portfolio of both NPD and LCM projects and from product ideation to supply continuity preferably in Cosmetic, Toiletries, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical industry. Must be able to manage complexity, be prepared to get involved with technical issues at a detailed level.
6. Leverages large network of close contacts and can effectively navigate organization to get things through formal channels. Able to mentor project managers on navigating through matrix environments and building sustaining relationships.
7. Has the ability to search for “whys” and “hows” and think through relevant factors that might affect a situation, issue or opportunity prior to making important decisions or taking action.
8. Low prejudices and is bought into the strength of a healthy culture based on gender, experience, cultural and generational diversity.
9. Has very strong interpersonal and partnering skills; ability to lead and influence teams within regional and global organizations, in & out of supply chain functions and across sectors (medical & pharma); Able to build consensus and to work with others in achieving desired results and objectives.
10. Has ability to lead & drive compliance to governance processes and carry out portfolio & project management control & reporting activities; must be able to appreciate all the processes being carried out and be able to confidently challenge others at a level of informed understanding; can leverage scale & standardization across functions, work processes, project types and markets. Familiarity with stage gate processes is a plus.
11. Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills. Can communicate with people from multiple organizations at multiple levels and can provide strategic/tactical guidance in a collaborative, consultative, and positive manner.
12. Has the ability to anticipate, identify, analyze and optimize potential opportunities or risks on projects to ensure that timelines are on track or expedited where possible, performance maximized and spending is controlled within or below budget.
中国-上海-上海-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai组织
Operations (Generalist)Requisition ID