Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Manager- Global Strategy & Development
Requisition ID: 1905749164W
Asst Manager (Strategy & Deployment)
Consumer Supply Chain Analytics
Every day, millions of people around the world enjoy the benefits of products from the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Very likely, someone in your family is one of them. Your family’s health and well-being is our passion.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Johnson & Johnson strives to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life. The organization is comprised of more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 128,700 employees. With Global sales of USD $71.9 billion in 2016. Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
We take immense pride in executing our Purpose “Caring for people around the world by anticipating their needs, creating solutions and experiences that help them and those they care for live healthy, vibrant lives”
Position Title: Asst Manager– Global Strategy and Deployment
Reports to Title: Manager – Global Strategy and Deployment
Direct Reports: n/a
Department: Global Strategy and Deployment
Location: Mumbai, India
Position Overview: Coordinate with clients, data users and key stakeholders and develop and achieve various long-term objectives for data architecture. Design short term resolutions to achieve all goals and prepare data roadmap for management. Determine procedure to identify and collect all required data, validate process and recommend improvements to corporate data. Oversaw and monitor all frameworks to manage data across organization. Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards. Monitor and identify appropriate equipment’s, tools and systems to achieve all data technology goals.
Administer mapping of all data sources and movement and analyze it to ensure appropriate quality of all data. Coordinate with project supervisors and business heads and manages all projects regarding enterprise data. Manage various data associate problems such as system configuration and integration on multiple platforms. Provide training to manage various data and ensure enhancement in staff working. Develop key metrics for tests on data and ensure integrity of same on data architecture. Prepare documents for data architecture and maintain knowledge on large data structure as well. Design annual technology business plans. Collaborate with new and existing external vendors and provide support to all objectives and assist to create various data architecture. Analyze information flow and recommend appropriate technology to provide support to all business processes.
Major Responsibilities: Below details the key result areas and key tasks:
- Data Architect / Data Modeler:
- Support analytics use cases discovery and operations by building data models for descriptive analytics
- Support development of models/algorithms for advanced data analytics (AI) based on use cases identified
- Define and extend Data management platform architecture based on useful data sources identified for local markets
- Ensure that Data Management Platform meets the performance, data quality and scalability requirements and is continuously optimized for this
- Define and Implement a Robust Data Platform Strategy that suits the Organization Goals like Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Big Data Solutions
- Enable Data Consumption Approaches using API Gateways and other channels etc.
- Implement best practices to ensure data governance in large scale
- Drive data quality practices across the organization
- Understanding of Data Lakes and Data Lake Architectures best practices in data storage, loading, retrieving data from data lakes. Should have delivered at least 1 project in Azure Data Lake. Ability to develop and maintain pipelines in Azure Data Factory understand best practices of bringing on-prem data to the cloud. File loading, compression, parallelization of loads etc.
- Working knowledge and/or understanding of Azure-based tools and services that support data storage, e.g. Azure Sql, Blob and Table Storage
- Must have worked on development of logical and physical data flow models for ETL
- Database Knowledge : Teradata , Redshift
- Performance Management:
- Integration and harmonization of various dashboards for strategy & deployment group
- Works closely with regional/country supply chain functions to improve forecast accuracy level in the franchise (country/regional level)
- Outstanding “hands-on” knowledge on tools such as Excel. Knowledge of Machine Learning, and such advanced concepts would be strong advantage.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to reduce waste/cost in supply chain processes, through improved: Demand planning; Inventory management and Supply visibility
- Project Portfolio Management:
- Led capital analytics projects – Portfolio, CAR Analytics, Global Manufacturing platforms
- Expense Analytics and financial Scorecard
- Strategic Program Reports – Operating Plan & Program Scorecards
- Process Enhancements: Integration of Instantis data into scorecards (Alteryx to Teradata). Led the process to migrated all reports to Teradata.
- High level of knowledge in product and market related areas; abreast of current developments and trends within Supply Chain and Information Systems.
- Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends amongst key customers and competitors for the franchise
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant franchise products
- Continue to progress understanding and application of Process Excellence tools
- Corporate Ethics & Standards:
- Contribute to the achievement of health & safety goals. Manage business within Credo and ethical standards
- Actively support corporate policy and ethics leading by example
- Develop an external connect with Educational institutes & other potential partners.
Education: Master’s Degree in Management or MTech or any post-graduation in a discipline.
Professional Experience: 8+ years business experience – preferred Analytical exposure. High expertise of Tableau development with strong experience with Alteryx and Teradata is mandatory.
- Minimum 6 Years of experience required
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.) a must have
- Experience with AWS Data Warehousing and database platforms (RedShift, S3 Athena, Aurora) a must have
- Experience with ETL tools such as Amazon Glue (Required) and Talend / Alteryx
- Coding proficiency in Python, R a plus
- Deep SQL coding experience
- Strong written and verbal communication with presentation skills
- Strong strategic aptitude
- Structured thinking and articulation
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)