Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager, Compliance Technology Integration EMEA
Diegem, Belgium; United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1905749152W
The Senior Manager, Compliance Technology Integration (CTI) is a core member of EMEA Center of Excellence (COE), reporting directly to the PMO Director, EMEA COE. Senior Manager CTI EMEA is responsible for working with HCC & Privacy EMEA COE, the EMEA Sector Leads, as well as Regional and country Healthcare Compliance Officers (HCCO’s), Privacy Officers (PO’s). Close collaboration with sector Information Technology (IT) partners to implement plans for global, enterprise wide HCC & Privacy information management (IM) systems that connect the compliance and business communities, including document management, transaction management, third party assessments and databases.
- Provides IT expertise and input into the design, development and maintenance of EMEA IM systems which support HCC and Privacy activities and approvals, ensuring adequate documentation to meet compliance obligations, such as investigation and litigation related programs, and reporting requirements.
- Manages day-to-day tasks of 2 CTI members of staff, including coaching and mentoring
- Partners with the Regional team leads within Healthcare Compliance & Privacy, as appropriate, to ensure that IM systems and related processes meet policies, guidance and regulatory requirements
- Represents the region in the Global HCC & Privacy Process Optimization group in project teams, to harmonize, standardize and streamline IM approaches to management of the HCC & Privacy workflow
- In partnership with IT experts and the HCC & Privacy Officers and leadership, maintain and optimize current applications and design/develop expanded capabilities on existing IM systems platforms
- Serve as a resource for users seeking to deploy and maximize the benefits of the various IM system applications and capabilities to manage the HCC & Privacy workflow
- Drives day to day business results through implementation of the CTI strategy, across sectors, working closely with HCCOs and Operating Company employees
- Act as point of contact and CTI subject matter expert for Project Management and the PMO office in EMEA
EMEA - up to 15% travel required
Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)