Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Prof. ED and Sales Training Manager
Requisition ID: 1905749114W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
계열사: 존슨앤드존슨비젼(Surgical Vision)
- 포지션: Prof. ED and Sales Training Manager
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
Develop Professional Education Strategy, ensure flawless execution with clear measurement. Effectively manage the resources of Professional Education, faculty and learners, focusing on the learning journey of the learners.
The candidate determines the appropriate training to deliver product knowledge, selling skills and business acumen. He/she has a direct impact on how valuable and appropriate the information is that will be given to the commercial organization. Delivering and executing the knowledge and skills training curriculum, based on needs analysis and assessment of the current business environment, is a key responsibility.
1) Design and develop Prof. Ed program based upon the need assessment of key stakeholders. The program is expected to be under the framework of curriculum system and aligned with the regional Prof. Ed strategy and country business focus.
2) Based upon the type of Prof. Ed, define the proper assessment tools on training effectiveness and develop related tools.
3) Execution of Prof. Ed courses and programs with completion of assessment and data collection. Provide feedback and suggestions to related stakeholders to ensure a continuous improvement.
4) Manage local training center, including facilities and training device maintenance.
5) Explore and adopt innovative training technologies, models to continuously improve training effectiveness and efficiency.
6) Build JJV Prof. Ed branding and Budget management.
7) Through effective data analysis, determine knowledge and skills gap/needs assessment in the sales organization.
8) Identify existing gaps, root causes and recommend solutions. Identify training requirements for all products in area of responsibility.
9) Participate in the development of new product content under the direction of the Country Managers, Marketing Managers and the Sales Training Manager.
10) Execute training strategy and plan to support specific roles and responsibilities of all new hires and existing sales individuals within the area of responsibility.
11) Monitor progress, provide feedback and coordinate remediation plans of sales individuals.
12) Responsible for training evaluating to determine effectiveness and report results. − Subject Matter Expert (SME) on products and their related markets to provide quality training and skill programs that meet organizational needs.
13) Field travel with new hires and representatives as business requires. − Proficient on messaging and sales strategy for products and continuously update training and materials.
14) Participate with in-house trainers in the successful delivery of new hire and experience rep training.
15) Deliver new hire field-based training and monitor new hires during home study, field travel phase and post new hire follow-up.
16) Attend local trade shows or congresses such KOA (Korea Ophthalmology Association), KOS(Korea Ophthalmology Society) congresses as to increase knowledge on products in area of responsibility.
1) Bachelor’s degree, Medical related major or master’s degree preferred
2) A minimum of 5 years of healthcare industry experience, PE/Sales/Marketing experience or at least 3 years clinical experience in related specialty preferred
3) Communication and coordination: Gain the trust from external and internal customers and partners, obtain the alignment and acknowledge from the above stakeholders
4) Faculty Management: Set up selection criteria of the faculty based upon curriculum objectives, course design and learners’ features. Capable of assessing faculty capability ad course delivery, provide customized plan to improve faculty capability.
5) Learner management: Demonstrate the understanding of the learner, able to assess the progress of the learners, provide feedback and suggestions to learners and build trust with learners
6) On-site execution capability: Ensure flawless execution of Prof. Ed program. Observe the learners’ response on the training, maximize learning environment and provide optimal learning experience
7) Medical: Demonstrate systematic understanding of the procedure, able to provide professional feedbacks to curriculums, and the standardization of a procedure training
8) Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905749114W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
AMO Asia Limited (Korea Branch) (8248)