Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Senior Finance Auditor
Requisition ID: 1905749113W
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Finance Auditor to join our Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) team, based in Shanghai, China. The Corporate Internal Audit department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls are in place that are compliant with government and industry regulations. The Senior Finance Auditor is responsible for executing CIA’s Continuous Control Review audit program, as well as other Johnson and Johnson companies globally.
As a Senior Finance Auditor, your typical day may include:
- Conducting assigned audit assignments at Johnson and Johnson affiliates
- Ensure SOX-404 documentation and testing is performed in accordance with the guidelines and standardized processes.
- Coordinate the annual SOX 404 certification process and identify and implement process improvements where possible.
- Acting as, or assisting the team coordinator in preparation of the audit. Activities include reviewing previous audit reports and work papers, company files, technical research sources, financial reports and audit approaches to ensure a thorough familiarity with the audit areas assigned and determine the audit approach to be used
- Conducting interviews and detailed testing as required
- Ensure all documentation to support testing and the audit conclusion is complete
- Lead formal interim and final meetings to discuss and finalize findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) and CPA is required
- Exceptional Communication, (both verbal and written in the English language)
- A minimum of 4 years in Financial, Investigative and/or audit experience
- Experience with leading/coordinating Audit team activities and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts at the affiliate level is required
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required
- Experience in the assessment of internal controls
- Passion and understanding of Finance and/or audit
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
Willingness to travel internationally up to 30% annually is required.
- Advanced degree and/or professional certification (e.g. CIA, CMA, CISA, CFE) is preferred
- Ability to read and speak in a foreign language (e.g. Chinese, Japanese) is preferred