Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Associate Commercial Excellence Manager
Requisition ID: 1905749103W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
계열사: 존슨앤드존슨비젼(Surgical Vision)
- 포지션: Associate Commercial Excellence Manager
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
Commercial Excellence is responsible for identifying growth opportunities, designing and deploying comprehensive ways to drive business performance via closely working with Commercial team
This position reports to country manager directly and works with regional commercial excellence team very closely. Will have very frequent communications and Tele-conference with the region.
1. Business analytics
– Lead strategic planning initiatives, ensuring successful execution by tracking progress and developing action plans for driving performance
– Conduct various kind of sales analysis report to work closely with Commercial team to get market & business insights development, opportunity & risk assessment
– Develop KPIs and Generate business performance reports to monitor and improve business performance strategically
– Support county manager to prepare monthly S&OP call and other business presentation materials
2. SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness)
– Segmentation: Work with regional Commex team to conduct customer segmentation and design localized segmentation for certain products,
– Market intelligence: Lead strategic consulting & market research projects, visit customer accounts & distributors to get market insights
– Strategic projects: Work with commercial team & country manager as an in-house consultant to conduct Ad-hoc projects
Sales force design
– Work with Leadership team to have optimized sales team structure, sizing & allocation and territory design
Customer engagement process
– Develop and provide various sales tools to sales team and participate the monthly sales meeting to support enhancing the effectiveness of sales activity
– Make call plan & deploy call activity report and support to strengthen the adherence level
– Design reasonable sales incentive scheme & Conduct comprehensive sales performance calculations for quarterly payouts
– Responsible for managing In-market sales data from distributors and monitoring To-market sales data and inventory level data at warehouses by working with Sales operation specialist
– Managing the CRM and data analytics platform, such as Salesforce.com, Tableau and etc.
– Support sales operation specialist to manage In-market sales data automation program and digital platform for dry-eye patients
1) Bachelor’s degree in statistics or science (Master/MBA or equivalent experience preferred)
2) A minimum work experience of 3-4 years in sales/marketing/commercial excellence experience in Healthcare industry or 2-3 years in management consulting firm
3) Communication and coordination: Gain the trust from external and internal customers and partners, obtain the alignment and acknowledge from the above stakeholders
4) Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
5) Understanding of CRM/SFE tool & data management and deployment experience
6) Expertise in MS-Office (Especially in Excel, PowerPoint)
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905749103W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
AMO Asia Limited (Korea Branch) (8248)