Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist (Hema, Onco)
Requisition ID: 1905749100W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
1 year limited contract
The Product Specialist is responsible for Brand promotion and proper relationship development with targeted physicians and other relevant stakeholders.
Must have deep product, therapy area and market environment knowledge, demonstrate the ability for self-study, strategic thinking and strong drive towards additional knowledge and development.
May have other continuous broaden responsibilities for assigned projects/initiatives within the relevant therapy area and is expected to show change and team leadership, positive influence and organizational capabilities.
- To increase awareness of our brands and treatment options in hematology and oncology with highly ethical and compliant customer oriented approach
- Planning, preparation and execution of brand strategy and marketing activities according to target
- To demonstrate deep knowledge of assigned Janssen´s products and competitors
- To assess HCP needs and to act accordingly
- To build strong relationships with key customers and demonstrate deep knowledge of targeted customers
- To monitor and analyze the market and share the information within the team
- To coordinate efforts and work closely with other team members (different functions)
- To cooperate at the preparation of brand strategy
- Proactive approach to learning and professional development
- To represent and to build the reputation of the company being the key link between the company and healthcare professionals
- BS degree in Natural sciences (preferable pharmacy or medical doctor)
- Active knowledge of Slovene language
- English language on communicative level (understanding medical English)
- Driving licence (B category)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills; capability of building strong relationships
- Highly motivated, proactive and target driven, looking for new opportunities
- Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Willing to learn and improve
- Analytical thinking, planning capabilities and capability to take business decisions
- Capability of innovative and creative thinking
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o (7397)