Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Commerical Support Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905749084W
SCOPE AND PURPOSE
The Sr. Commercial finance analyst support the commercial finance leader to provide valuable data/ reports and analysis/insights to CD organization to drive business growth and efficiency improvement in a compliant way, including but not limited at
• E-workflow system management and daily operational support
• Compliance (trade promotion, rebates, revenue contract review etc.)
• Trade investment analysis and monitoring (trade terms, trade promotion, consumer promotion etc.)
• Channel Profitability analysis and reporting (eCommerce monthly report, by channel and by brand profit analysis vs. prior year and budget etc.)
• Communication to business partners, BUF peers, on the analysis and provide insightful comments to variances, including recommendation of actions to enhance business performance and/or address any performance issue.
Key business partners:
• China/ regional finance counterparts: BUF / GS / LGS / Tax COE/BSCOE/ regional finance
• M.O.T (management operation team) and IT
• Different level of people in CD organization
Daily operational supports:
· E-workflow system management (trade terms system maintenance, budget control, accrual adjustments etc)
· Monthly trade promotion reconciliation (E-workflow vs. SAP) /monitoring/adjustments
· Monthly trade terms financial validation and quarterly rebate assessment.
· Work with GS/CFM, BSCOE and IT to ensure correctness and completeness of accounting & adequacy of controls.
Financial Analysis and Monitoring:
· Support the commercial finance leader to provide valuable analysis/ insights to help achieve the business results:
o Trade promotion Budget vs. actual analysis and reviews with business partners
o Monthly eCommerce review package incl. sales performance, trade inventory analysis, spending tracking etc.
o Quarterly Channel profitability report with by brand and by channel analysis vs. prior year and budget
· Provide standard or adhoc financial analysis to support management decision and ensure robustness of business KPI delivery
Compliance and Audit:
· Provide solid support to business partners and compliance team to ensure compliance (SOX, HCC, FCPA etc.)
· Support both internal audit (SOX, FCPA etc.) and external audit (PWC, Tax etc.). Focus on rebate cycle, trade promotion cycle, and revenue cycle.
Qualities / Qualifications
Bachelor of Finance, Accounting or equivalent, 3 - 5 years of experience in Finance with preference for matrix / complex environment work experience.
Strong communication skills, fluent English in both speaking and writing
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint is required.
Good knowledge of US/PRC GAAP, SOX internal control and FCPA/Healthcare Compliance preferred
Knowledge of SAP and TM1 is a plus
Indicators of Success:
Quick learner and ability to work in a complex and matrix environment
Strong technical skills on Analytics/Reporting and hard working – ability to deep dive on numbers independently that helps bring clarity to abstract problem
Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders. Demonstrate ability to achieve integration & alignment, push back when appropriate, and manage conflicts & challenges
Influence and impact others through building and defending arguments, challenge in a provocative and respectful manner, facilitate a decision and drive action to meet objectives
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)