Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905749031W
About the Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
The Janssen Nordic operating company commercializes the portfolio of RX medicines in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish markets.
Senior Finance Analyst
Janssen, a member of the Johnson and Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst position supporting the Nordic Business Unit Finance team, based out of Stockholm (Ulriksdal), Sweden. We are looking for a highly motivated person with solid analytical skills and a strong learning ability to provide financial leadership and collaborate with the leadership team of our Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (Actelion) business.
What’s your challenge?
- You can work effectively in a matrix organization and develop accurate sales forecasts in close collaboration with your key business partners.
- You are not reluctant to challenge your business partners to safeguard an effective resource allocation and spending in line with expectations.
- You keep a helicopter perspective on the financial performance of your business but are not afraid to dive into the details when needed.
- You are eager to continuously identify improvements within the local finance organization and cross-functional teams.
- You will take the lead in projects and ad hoc requests.
What you will need to succeed
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values.
- Customer Focus.
- Strong analytical skills to bring insights of all the data to the business stakeholders.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate in a virtual environment.
- Challenge status quo and process improvements approach.
- Good communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders.
- Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
What’s in it for you?
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Your financial leadership will make a real difference for our cross-functional teams to even better serve patient needs. You will have a challenging and stimulating role with exposure to key stakeholders and business leaders across the Nordic and have access to a wide range of future growth opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics or equivalent degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in finance is required. E.g. as a Financial Analyst or Business Controller.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required.
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required.
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)