Johnson & Johnson Careers
Continuous Improvement Project Lead
Requisition ID: 1905748393W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Continuous Improvement Project Lead
The Continuous Improvement Project Lead is responsible for for executing and project managing continuous improvement initiatives in EMEA while developing and managing tools and capabilities for continued improvement.
In support of the J&J GS Continuous Improvement program, this role is responsible for executing CI initiatives by providing day to day execution support to function teams.
They are responsible for leading improvement projects and coaching leaders and functional candidates on operational improvements utilizing CI methodology. They are responsible for creating and executing project plans and adhering to budget, schedule and scope requirements.
The position will report into the Global Services Continuous Improvement Site Lead.
- Implement and reinforce continuous improvement practices to improve process performance and service quality, train and coach leaders and service delivery candidates on CI methodology and practices
- Support resolution of service delivery performance issues; actively working to identify and implement interventions to improve service.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of J&J GS services by reviewing, revising and optimizing processes, tools, and standard operating procedures to introduce improvement plans for execution.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for training and future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with CI customers, senior managers, supervisors, and team members.
- 3+ years experience in a shared services organization, preferably in Finance (+ HR or Procurement is an advantage) with insight into continuous Improvement or project management
- Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- Analytical and strategic thinker with a strong MS office capabilities (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Sharepoint)
- Ability to reinforce a culture focused on continuous improvement
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience incl. senior mgmt..
- Lean and Six Sigma knowledge / awareness and interest is an advantage
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)