Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Support Associate
Requisition ID: 1905748392W
Johnson & Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: CONSUMER, MEDICAL DEVICES & PHARMACEUTICALS and we turnover in excess of $91 Billion.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager and contributes to a sustainable business function
The role will take on the various increased reporting requirements for customers at hub and account level as well as the growing duties around the reporting and business compliance for internal and external customers.
-Health Care Compliance business support role, working with HCC and the business.
-Administration support to Directors, Management team and Field staff.
-Marketing administration and approvals.
-Finance administration, production of PO’s and payment of invoices.
-Onboarding, event organisation and hospital credentials administration.
-Trolley ordering, courier bookings, stationery ordering.
- A solid understanding of corporate business practices in a commercial environment.
- Regulatory compliance experience would be a benefit
- A good standard of education, diploma or degree
- Microsoft office skills and SAP
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a professional setting, including positions handling confidential information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor, confidentiality, and to effectively complete multiple tasks/projects with competing priority levels and deadlines.
Internal - All levels of internal, Senior Management, Commercial Team, Sales Team and Engineers. Across business units including Accounts, Database Management, Customer Services, Commercial Excellence, and other departments within J &J.
External - Wholesaler’s , Suppliers, Customers and Procurement
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident
AMO United Kingdom Ltd. (8339)