Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Project Leader EST
Requisition ID: 1905748123W
Depuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two outstanding companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are encouraged to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
For our Engineering Science and Technology (EST) department in Grenchen, we are looking for a Senior Project Leader who will support on a business-critical global compliance project. Your main responsibilities will be to work with multi-functional team(s) to identify delivery tasks / achievements for each of the work-streams and track through implementation.
You will also support with project documentation preparation/ control and assist as required to coordinate the project through the planning and implementation phases of the project.
- The Senior Project Leader will support the Project on a business critical global compliance project. They will work with cross functional team(s) to identify delivery tasks / milestones for each of the workstreams and track through implementation.
- They will assist with project documentation preparation/ control and assist as required to co-ordinate the project through the planning and implementation phases of the project.
- Identify the major project tasks/ milestones, timelines and owners to support the project deployment date in collaboration with all work-stream leads.
- Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status.
- Report/ escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates.
- Identify the critical path and work with team pull in / maintain completion dates.
- Work with Project manager & work-stream Leads on establishing test plans, resourcing plans and progress reporting.
- Stand in for Project manager when required.
- Manage / coordination of documentation for change control, risks/ mitigation plans, and contingency plans.
- Adhere to the DePuy project management methodology.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Some travel may be required with this role.
- Continuous Improvement Focus.
- Project Management Certification or experience equivalent to 3 years
- Degree level educated or equivalent qualification Further Education
- Minimum 4 years Supply Chain or associated experience
- High-level MS Applications knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Experience of working in global matrix organizations
- Project management experience Interpersonal skills / characteristics
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written)
- Ability to work with Multi-functional, Virtual and Global teams
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to dedications
- Positive relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail
- English fluency a must and good German.
Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)